The Flamingo Resort on Lake George opened for the 2020 season on June 2, 2020.
As the current situation with Covid-19 continues to evolve, we are updating our procedures with guidance from the CDC and our local and state government. The safety of our guests and employees are our top priority. Our policies and procedures will be updated as we enter different phases of reopening. We do ask all guests to follow social distancing guidelines, wear face coverings when entering the office and in public when you are not able to keep at least a 6 foot distance from other guests and employees.
Modified Check in /Check out Procedure
As we comply with social distancing guidelines, we are limiting contact during the check in and check out process. We ask that only one person come into the office at a time, wearing appropriate face covering, to complete the check in process and get keys for your room.
To adequately clean and sanitize our guest room, public space and property, we are strictly enforcing our check in time and check out time. Please do not arrive prior to 4:00pm for check in and check out must be at 10:00am, to ensure we have the proper time to sanitize for the next guests. Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to extend the courtesy of using the resort prior to check in or after check out.
As we navigate this evolving situation, we will be updating our procedures accordingly. Therefore, as directed by the state and local government, the following areas are temporarily closed until we are able to open them safely:
- Recreational activities: recreation room
- Daily maid service will be suspended
- Complimentary Coffee Station
Your Safety is our Top Priority!
Social distancing is in effect, and we have spaced out our outdoor chairs and lounge areas to ensure that we are keeping a safe distance between guests and employees. Please be responsible, practice social distancing and wear your face covering whenever social distancing is not possible in all public areas.
We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property and in both public restrooms.
- All guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitized with EPA approved disinfectants to ensure that your room is as safe as possible. In addition, we will be utilizing UVC light disinfecting wands to additionally sanitize high touch areas including door handles, remotes, faucets, etc.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our common areas including the front office, public restrooms and other high touch areas.
- Daily maid service will not be provided. We will be replenishing items as needed and on request. Limited guest room towel service will be available. Beach and pool towels are not provided.
- Limited use of kayaks and paddle boards available, advanced reservation required.
- In compliance with contact tracing requirements, absolutely no visitors allowed. Only registered guests allowed on property.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at 518-668-5052.
Flamingo Resort on Lake George
Updated July 1, 2020