The Flamingo Resort on Lake George is open for the 2021 season
As the current situation with Covid-19 continues to evolve, we are updating our procedures with guidance from the CDC and our local and state government. The safety of our guests and employees are our top priority. The Flamingo Resort on Lake George will be allowing fully vaccinated people into our facilities without a mask. We believe that our guests will be honest in following these guidelines and will not ask for proof of vaccination. However, guests that are not fully vaccinated will still be required to wear a mask when entering the front office.
All of our current safety protocols will remain in effect. The safety and health of our guests and employees are of upmost importance. Any staff member that has not been vaccinated will be required to wear a mask.
We will continue to strictly enforcing our check in time and check out time. Please do not arrive prior to 4:00pm for check in and check out must be at 10:00am, to ensure we have the proper time to sanitize for the next guests. Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to extend the courtesy of using the resort prior to check in or after check out.
As we navigate this evolving situation, we will be updating our procedures accordingly. Therefore, the following areas will remain closed for the 2021 summer season:
- Recreational activities: recreation room
- Daily maid service will be suspended
- Complimentary Coffee Station
Your Safety is our Top Priority!
We have enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- All guest rooms will be cleaned and sanitized with EPA approved disinfectants to ensure that your room is as safe as possible. In addition, we will be utilizing UVC light disinfecting wands to additionally sanitize high touch areas including door handles, remotes, faucets, etc.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our common areas including the front office, public restrooms and other high touch areas.
- Daily maid service will not be provided. We will be replenishing items as needed and on request. Limited guest room towel service will be available. Beach and pool towels are not provided.
- Limited use of kayaks and paddle boards available.
- Only registered guests will be allowed on property- absolutely no visitors allowed.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at 518-668-5052.
Flamingo Resort on Lake George
Updated June 16, 2021